Monday, May 10, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR.....May 10, 2010

Outside my window...bright sunshine but chilly temperatures. Hardly a cloud in the sky.

I am thinking...that the roofers would've been here by now......especially with rain forecasted for tomorrow!

I am thankful for...all the work we've gotten done already today.

From the learning rooms...just the usual stuff. Getting eager to plan next year....fresh materials and a fresh start.

From the kitchen...something easy!

I am wearing...a long black skirt, hot pink blouse and flats because it's chilly this morning! I've got a patterned scarf in my hair as a headband and put makeup on first thing for the first time in forever!

I am creating...a skirt with dd2 and a pillowcase with ds1

I am going...to have a good week!

I am reading...The Kiterunner and Scott Hahn's First Comes Love....and enjoying both!

I am hoping...that dd3 has a beautiful First Holy Communion on Sunday. The excitement of receiving Jesus....she just can't wait!

I am hearing...Baby growling and squealing!

Around the house...much, much to do! Much organizing and cleaning and purging.

One of my favorite things...uncluttered spaces and happy children.

A few plans for the rest of the week: See "Around the House" note above! Also a May Crowning and our last co-op class of the year. Swim lessons for the middles and a dad/boy outing. And FHC!!!!

Read more daybooks at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your roof is fixed in time. I enjoyed your post! Blessings, Wendy